- Congratulations to our Boys Basketball team who finished with a silver medal on the weekend. The boys had a hard fought game against Athena but came up short of winning the gold. Please return all uniforms to Mr. MacVicar.
- 8-1, 8-2, 8-3 please pass in Discovery Days permission forms to your homeroom teachers ASAP for our trip to Confederation Centre March 2nd.
- No future goals group today.
- Grade 9 Grad picture retakes are on Wednesday, March 2.
- The library will be open every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 2:45 – 3:45 for students to do homework or work on projects.
- Sectional today at lunch for all woodwind players.
- Birchwood concert band tomorrow morning at 7:45.
- Monday: Mac & Cheese with Tossed Salad & Garlic Bread.
- Tuesday: Soft taco with rice and corn.
- Wednesday: Chicken Tenders with Mashed Potato and Veggies Plus Sub Day.
- Thursday: Shepherd’s Pie with Mashed Potato & Veggies.
- Friday: Sub day or baked fish with mashed potato & veg.