- Open gym at intramurals at lunch in the gym today.
- A great effort by both softball teams as they started their seasons off with a loss.
- Boys flag football will practice today after school at Orlebar park field.
- Congratulations to all the athletes who represented Birchwood at the Zone track meet yesterday. Students moving on to provincials include:
- Riley Garnham – Shotput, 3rd place
- Keileigh Martell – High Jump. 2nd place
- Anh Tran – High Jump, 3rd place
- Depen Darjee – 80 m 4th place and 150 m 5th place
- Boys bantam relay team – 3rd place
- Justin Chandler – Shotput, 2nd place
- 4 x 400 relay – 1st place, (Tyler Johnston, Jesse Constable, Nick Warren, Tegan Misener).
- The Video Game Development program will be held next Monday to Friday after school from 3:00 – 4:30. Priority will be given to senior students. Please see Ms. Squire inf interested in room 221.
- If there are any signed dental forms please take them to the top floor nurses room.
The 2nd PEI French Book Expo will be held at UPEI in the W.A. Murphy Student Centre on June 4-7th. Admission fee is $3. Event hours will be on Thursday, the 4th: 6-9pm, Friday, the 5th: 9am-9pm, Sat the 6th:9am-5pm, and Sunday the 7th: 10:30am-4pm.
- Grade 8 band meets tomorrow morning at 7:45 for rehearsal.
- A reminder to all Birchwood Concert Band members that your group will be performing for the incoming grade 7’s tomorrow monring. Please make sure you have your instrument and music at school.
- Thursday: Chicken stir fry with rice, $5:00, $5:45 with milk.
- Friday: Baked Fish with Mashed Potato and veg, $5.00, $5.45 with milk.